Saturday 2 December 2017

ambiguity

the ambiguity of identity
it sincerely escapes me
british born domitician
Dominican Kittician
creole patois
cashicrou kittician
with londinium in him
a fusion
heritage caribbean
earth, i'm hue-man
all colours from me
none made me
don't boast about my islands
they're only a boat stops difference

my masculinity
framed in fragility
strength's a fallacy
weakness is my modus operandi
vulnerabilities idiosyncrasies
cultural complexities
what society expects from me
frowning on my sensitivity
don't judge me on my biology
but wait...what do i expect from me


Copyright © 2017 Psykoelucid
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, 
stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by 
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or 
otherwise without the express written permission from Psykoelucid.

No comments:

Post a Comment