Saturday 8 October 2016

unapologetic

the pressures too intense for me
burning me internally
feeling like eternity
the struggles killing me
getting crushed
trying to find the meaning
if everything happens for a reason
what's the reason for this season
have i created this rod for my own back perhaps
feel like the planets closing in on me
realise pressure create diamonds
life's under a dish petrie
social engineer me
endangered species
they're trying to annihilate me
remove me permanently
by any means necessary
some days i struggle to eat
from the things that I see
my mind can't believe my eyes
we're brutalised, stereotyped and scapegoated
the community's in a state of emergency
walk around vex for letting stress get to me
writings what releases me
i digress
marching's played out
we need economic solutions
repatriation
keep the black pound
like other communities keep their money
we circulate our money
make it exchange a number of black hands before we give it over
we wake up targets therefore
let us enjoy each moment
tomorrow's not a given
whether we're in AmeriKKKa or it's mother country
i stand up proud with my black fist raised unapologetically melinated.




Copyright © 2016 Psykoelucid
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, 
stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by 
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or 
otherwise without the express written permission from Psykoelucid.

No comments:

Post a Comment