Saturday 12 September 2015

freefall

coffee shop writer
never a biter 
freedom fighter
hot flames lighter
sniper your in my sight
insighter
made more awarer
set my own fashion
fashionista
trend-setter
trend-setter
trend-setter
you're just a bedwetter
i'm just a blogmonster
bar writer..........
..........................
take note of my pauses
cerebral causes
lose thought of course its
a true emcee
leave me empty
buddhist thoughts
contemporary stalwarts
hidden in my cohort
wrote without thought
free from editing
censoring, pruning
my thought process
you find confusing




Copyright © 2015 Psykoelucid
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, 
stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by 
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or 
otherwise without the express written permission from Psykoelucid.

No comments:

Post a Comment